Introduction

5:25 AM Posted In , , Edit This 0 Comments »
Hello everyone! This is my first time to blog. Well.. technically it isn't since I did try to write blogs before but for some reason I never could get myself to write more than a couple of entries. Maybe it's laziness, maybe it's just that I'm not cut out to be a blogger. I hope I can manage to post here every now and then. My life isn't all that exciting as the lives of other bloggers so if I think my day isn't worth mentioning about, I'll just make a poem instead.

Before you rejoice or dread or feel anything, I'd like to confess that I'm not a really good poet. I only started writing poems back in the summer of 2007. You might think that I should be a pretty good poet by now since that was almost 2 years ago but sadly I stopped writing poems for some time. I guess I was either too busy or too stressed out that I couldn't find my zone again. You guys can rate and comment on my poems. Be as honest as you can, I'll appreciate it a lot more :)

That's all for now! I still have to study for a Zoology exam tomorrow! See you! :)

xoxo, Charm :)

0 comments: