Fruitless Day.. Kind of..

1:18 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Okay I just have to say that today is not a good day. Today was supposed to be ACP day, I was actually kind of excited since Tiff and will be attending a good lecture. The lecture was supposed to be about financial matters and with the state that we find our economy in, I think it's a pretty good choice. Everything was going fine at first until of course it screwed up.

Just as everything seems okay, things just have to turn for the worse. What happened? Well, Tiff and I thought that the talk was to start at 10:30 and will finish at 11:30. As luck would have it, we got it all wrong. The talk started at 9:30, not 10:30! Eeeepppp!!! So there we were at school like good girls. We never intended to cut a class but our efforts were wasted. Due to a cruel twist of fate we had a cut which we never intended to have in the first place! If only we knew what would happen, we'd rather have cut it all togther, saved ourselves the effort of going there and just stayed at home writing our papers. *sigh*

On the bright side I got to talk to my online friend. It was great talking to him since he got my mind off that epic fail of a morning. Plus I got to know him a bit better

Another plus side? I'm finally starting my Fil paper!! Yey!! Finally!! Inspiration has struck! I was able to find that start which I wanted. Yey!! Bonus points here I come!!

That's about it. I'm sorry if I haven't been updating for some time. It was hell week at school, LTs, papers and other stuff just took up most of my time, energy and not to mention brain cells.. hahaha :)) Until next time then! :)

xoxo Charm :)

0 comments: