Horrible Day

1:36 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
As the title suggests I kind of had a horrible day. The reason? Two words. Zoology Laboratory. It was a disaster!! My gosh.. I mean I never expected to get a perfect score but what I got? O.o

I didn't fail, no, if I did fail I'd probably give this blog a title like "End of the World" or something quite dramatic. I passed the LT but the grade was really low. I'm sorry but I'm quite the high achiever, I just can't tolerate low grades, they make me want to scream out loud. I guess I just don't have that much energy since I still have an English paper outline to do and study for a Filipino quiz. Not to mention today was really hot and humid! Okay, I'll stop my ranting now and focus on my outline and other assignments before I get a low grade for those too. If that happens I don't know what I'll do, probably cry.. hahaha :))

Anyhow, I just found out that the muscles in my left arm are sore. I asked Soup (Dana) to massage it for me and gosh! I wanted to scream my lungs out. It was really painful! >.<>
Thief of the Night

Stealthily I creep,
Taking the light with me,
Darkness I exchanged for it.
A diamond I stole,
Replaced it with jewels,
Soon I was caught,
Away I then go
With the jewels I brought.
Until we meet again,
I say fare thee well.

xoxo Charm :)

0 comments: